Protected Tomorrows Charities is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated
to helping families with special needs optimize the lifelong care
of their loved ones. Its mission is to provide resources, research, education and programs for families of individuals with disabilities and
the elderly. The highly skilled, compassionate professionals who
created Protected Tomorrows Charities are armed with firsthand knowledge
of the challenges faced by families in these circumstances. As parents
and/or siblings of loved ones who have disabilities and are dependent,
they are uniquely qualified to guide you to the many options and
resources available, such as:
- Expert advice will be offered on whom to call and the appropriate
questions to ask when choosing a reputable facility or specialized
services for your loved ones.
- The continually updated website, www.protectedtomorowscharities.org, can be your virtual
headquarters for immediate access to valuable information.
- An electronic newsletter contains many resources
of particular interest to the special needs community.
- Protected Tomorrows Charities will consistently focus upon medical
research and regularly provide grants to researchers to improve
the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
- Professional recommendations about residential, retirement and
nursing homes as well as guardianship issues are available.
- Protected Tomorrows Charities will educate families and agencies
about allocating personal resources to establish Special Needs
Trusts and related documents.
- Protected Tomorrows Charities will help develop new programs and services that help individuals with special needs live fulfilling lives.