- Apply for and receive all the government programs to which
my child/family member is entitled.
- Guarantee that when I die there will be money left to care
for my child/family member.
- Provide the funds in a manner not to eliminate or jeopardize
government benefits otherwise available.
- Designate who will be the advocate/guardian for my child or
family member when I am no longer here.
- Choose and arrange for the future living arrangements for
my child/family member.
- Prepare a Letter of Guidance for the individual who will be
providing for my child/family member when I am no longer able
to do so.
- Be fully aware of support groups for families in similar situations.