Skip to the content
- Apply for and receive all the government programs to which my child/family member is entitled.
- Guarantee that when I die there will be money left to care for my child/family member.
- Provide the funds in a manner not to eliminate or jeopardize government benefits otherwise available.
- Designate who will be the advocate/guardian for my child or family member when I am no longer here.
- Choose and arrange for the future living arrangements for my child/family member.
- Prepare a Letter of Guidance for the individual who will be providing for my child/family member when I am no longer able to do so.
- Be fully aware of support groups for families in similar situations.