Protected Tomorrows Charities is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to helping families with special needs optimize the lifelong care of their loved ones. Its mission is to provide resources, research, education and programs for families of individuals with disabilities and the elderly. The highly skilled, compassionate professionals who created Protected Tomorrows Charities are armed with firsthand knowledge of the challenges faced by families in these circumstances. As parents and/or siblings of loved ones who have disabilities and are dependent, they are uniquely qualified to guide you to the many options and resources available, such as:
- Expert advice will be offered on whom to call and the appropriate questions to ask when choosing a reputable facility or specialized services for your loved ones.
- The continually updated website, www.protectedtomorowscharities.org, can be your virtual headquarters for immediate access to valuable information.
- An electronic newsletter contains many resources of particular interest to the special needs community.
- Protected Tomorrows Charities will consistently focus upon medical research and regularly provide grants to researchers to improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
- Professional recommendations about residential, retirement and nursing homes as well as guardianship issues are available.
- Protected Tomorrows Charities will educate families and agencies about allocating personal resources to establish Special Needs Trusts and related documents.
- Protected Tomorrows Charities will help develop new programs and services that help individuals with special needs live fulfilling lives.